"Why was I in hospital? Well I had just jumped off a building from the 7th floor lol Well, I can laugh about it now, but I really felt I couldn't take it anymore so I jumped"Delutaya
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Interesting tweet from AeryStorm. She's a twitch vtuber with about 7.5K subs.

They/them in bio.

Yeah not saying this person is wrong but ithis vtuber is salty too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Dammit. I was planning on shilling my only 2-view for the first time once she returned from her health break.
However, given the recent circumstances, that post would probably just be met with people reminding me that AkioAir bad.
Whatever then...

Their first gen are all pretty good talents honestly. I never watched as much of two Aussie zoomers (Kion and Noah) as I did Athy and Mew but they’ve put out some pretty decent music and have always been entertaining when I was able to catch one of their streams. Even RoaFen when she was still part of the company wasn’t bad either despite making more niche content. If I recall correctly, she was always pretty open about who she was as a person being a mid-late 30s military veteran.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The highly offended Twitter users are now going after her for the slavery joke.

Dogpiled (1).pngDogpiled (2).pngDogpiled (3).pngDogpiled (4).pngDogpiled (5).pngDogpiled (6).pngDogpiled (7).pngDogpiled (8).pngDogpiled (9).pngDogpiled (10).pngDogpiled (11).pngDogpiled (12).pngDogpiled (13).pngDogpiled (14).pngDogpiled (15).pngDogpiled (16).png

Kalion

:)
What did they expect?
The company painted a huge target on their back, said "please don't shoot" and now Twitter is doing what it does best.
They need a PR guy who's taken some basic PR/marketing classes and not just a groomer CEO making these decisions.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Most tame "slavery joke" I've ever seen. I give it a 3/10, mostly for the salt it produced.

As for the "adults" getting ass hurt over an alleged teen making a tame slavery joke, I give it a PleaseKillYourselves/10.

niggaphil

What did they expect?
The company painted a huge target on their back, said "please don't shoot" and now Twitter is doing what it does best.
They need a PR guy who's taken some basic PR/marketing classes and not just a groomer CEO making these decisions.
do you expect a pr guy with less than 1k usd salary (not even enough to pay rent and expenses due to inflation), can't speak english, and don't understand western culture would do a good job? :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Just you wait until they learn that slavery was not created by america and that probably a lot of black dudes in africa used this technique way before america was a thing.

Oh they wont find out? Why? Oh because they dont actually care? they just have to complain about something to not feel useless? I wouldve never guessed that!

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
The highly offended Twitter users are now going after her for the slavery joke.
hiring children bad, cyberbullying children good.
:smugselen:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
hiring children bad, cyberbullying children good.
:smugselen:
Unironically yes, but in the old, fun way where people would find a kid's degenerate Sonic fanart on deviantART and snitch to their parents about it, rather than the new, miserable way where they try to convince random strangers that the kid's a turbonazi and ruin their chances at getting a job when they're older.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Just you wait until they learn that slavery was not created by america and that probably a lot of black dudes in africa used this technique way before america was a thing.

Oh they wont find out? Why? Oh because they dont actually care? they just have to complain about something to not feel useless? I wouldve never guessed that!

"So many people were hurt and killed by the slavery of africans by the white men!"

Yeah, in particular the africans enslaved by other fucking africans long before white motherfuckers started buying them as farm tools.

>sees minor
"Pedobait!"

View attachment 44103

I particularly like calling her a liar immediately because she said something about drinking, as if there's not a completely different amount of legislation regarding drinking age depending on where you are in Europe. Fucking Americans. Yes obviously, being a living child is automatically eliciting sexuality, so calling her pedobait for drawing breath is valid. How dare she exist, doesn't she know that having a heartbeat is provocative to men?

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Just as a random aside, with no bearing on this thread, I really recommend never posting photos with clearly identifiable building features including very specific eras of construction and somewhat unique spire structure on a steeple. Really don't recommend it.

Don't really know why I thought about that, but I thought I'd mention it.

literal who

Dammit. I was planning on shilling my only 2-view for the first time once she returned from her health break.
However, given the recent circumstances, that post would probably just be met with people reminding me that AkioAir bad.
In my opinion the current controversy is all the more reason to shill your favorite 2-views. I think most people here are rational enough to understand that corpo drama is not always the fault of the talents, and in the worst case scenario that the company dies, getting as much eyes on your oshi as possible beforehand could help if they choose to continue as indies. So shill on, brother! :gurasemperfi:

Kion makes cute dragon noises, then proceeds to insist she's NOT cute

Kion shows off her singing chops covering Poison Apple by DECO*27 (my favorite part is the slight growl around 1:10)

If Nophi's being truthful in that last screenshot about being legally able to purchase and consume alcohol where she lives, then it's unlikely she's actually 15, as there are very few countries where the legal purchase age is that low. That also rules out her living in Ireland, since the legal age is 18 there. Like Murray said before, the only real confirmation we have regarding her age is that she's "identified as a minor in the majority of jurisdictions worldwide." Should we edit the thread title and/or banner to reflect that? I would not be surprised if a good chunk of the people flinging shit on Twitter got the number 15 from lurking here.

Also I scrolled briefly through her Twitter and yeah, this girl need some lessons in op-sec, STAT. I already figured that based off the sunset picture, but I'm pretty sure the other pictures she's posted have enough clues to narrow down what country she lives in, if not more than that. :shiinastare:

Tubedude

lmao upper left corner doxxes her region - frameries in belgium

View attachment 44008

If Nophi's being truthful in that last screenshot about being legally able to purchase and consume alcohol where she lives, then it's unlikely she's actually 15, as there are very few countries where the legal purchase age is that low. That also rules out her living in Ireland, since the legal age is 18 there. Like Murray said before, the only real confirmation we have regarding her age is that she's "identified as a minor in the majority of jurisdictions worldwide." Should we edit the thread title and/or banner to reflect that? I would not be surprised if a good chunk of the people flinging shit on Twitter got the number 15 from lurking here.

The age of 15 was also being tossed around on vt, which I think has quite a few more lurkers than here. If Charlotte and Nophi are the same person, the pl story from vt could track, is 15 in the first shitty company she joined, is 16 now, and the drinking and purchase age for alcohol in Belgium is 16.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The age of 15 was also being tossed around on vt, which I think has quite a few more lurkers than here. If Charlotte and Nophi are the same person, the pl story from vt could track, is 15 in the first shitty company she joined, is 16 now, and the drinking and purchase age for alcohol in Belgium is 16.

Looks like you're right about Belgium if the soju has under 22% ABV. Legal age to purchase is 18 in Ireland. I'm not in a place where I'm comfortable searching for info on sexual age of majority in those places but if Belgium's is higher than 16, and of course presuming she's not lying about buying and consuming this drink legally, we have a clue to AkioAIR being even more retarded than previously imagined.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Looks like you're right about Belgium if the soju has under 22% ABV. Legal age to purchase is 18 in Ireland. I'm not in a place where I'm comfortable searching for info on sexual age of majority in those places but if Belgium's is higher than 16, and of course presuming she's not lying about buying and consuming this drink legally, we have a clue to AkioAIR being even more retarded than previously imagined.
soju can range in abv but looks like she had one of the fruity flavored ones so that's going to be under 20%
what a not at all unsettling wikipedia page to be scrolling through- anyways 16 is legal so she's probably fine

if her track record really is getting turbo groomed by mysteria live, treated like garbage by auroralivevr, and then getting groomed once again by jason, all within a year and a half, she needs to get her internet access revoked

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

UberSoldat

In my opinion the current controversy is all the more reason to shill your favorite 2-views. I think most people here are rational enough to understand that corpo drama is not always the fault of the talents, and in the worst case scenario that the company dies, getting as much eyes on your oshi as possible beforehand could help if they choose to continue as indies. So shill on, brother! :gurasemperfi:

Kion makes cute dragon noises, then proceeds to insist she's NOT cute

Kion shows off her singing chops covering Poison Apple by DECO*27 (my favorite part is the slight growl around 1:10)

On a side note, there doesn't seem to be any activity from Kion on YT or Twitter recently, and no announcement of any sort of hiatus.

Top Bottom